– Children four to five years of age improve their language vocabulary as well as compose sentences before learning the alphabet. They also learn to develop their coherent speech, logical thinking, memory and attention span, graphic skills, and proper hand use.
– Children six to ten years of age learn how to read, write, and put their thoughts together in order to compose stories.
– Children eleven years of age and older learn the basics of phonetics, grammar, and word formation.
– Encourage love for the Russian language.
– Learn to read the Bible in the Russian language.
– And, in the midst of all the education, children are taught how to communicate God’s truth and promote Christian characteristics in their behavior.